If you want to support our cause and help us make a difference, it's really easy:
Donation through bank transfer:
Here are our bank details, so that you can donate through bank transfer directly. You can do so manually or you can programme recurring and regular transfers from your bank:
- Bank: Banco Santander
- IBAN: ES35 0049 6103 9022 1610 8081
- BIC/SWIFT: BSCHESMMXXX
- Subject: Donation + your name
IF the collaborator/donor wishes it, their donation can go towards specific needs, such as the purchase of the plot of land, construction of bathrooms or a classroom, etc. In that case, we kindly ask you to point this out in the transfer's Subject .
In order to get a tax break from your donations, any Association registered in Spain must be considered of"Public Use", and for this to happen, the NGO must operate for 2 years before it can apply for this qualification.
In AfricaNguvu's case, we will be able to apply for this in August 2020.
Tax breaks for donors as of August 2020:
- Until 150€ annual donation, 75% deduction from IRPF.
- Beyond 150€ annual donation, 30% break in IRPF.
- Donating companies: companies will be able to deduct from the IS
all the way up to 35% of their donations.
- In order to inform the spanish Tax Agency of the amount of your donations, it's important you provide us with your full name, your NIF/NIE, your residence address and the periodicity of your donations.